Saturday, November 6, 2010

Weekend Pics and Run Meg Run!!

Heading out to DIVA days!! No running or working out of ANY kind today.....yet...


Me and Reesie!



Like I said..... My cowboy boots go with ANYTHING!!


My girls! FYI-frame above my head is going on 2 years without a picture in it....

Hope you're all having a GREAT weekend!

One more thing! Check out Janae aka Hungry Runner Girl for a Great Giveaway! She is about as CUTE as they come, posts pictures of really fabulous food and can run a 3:04 marathon!! ROCKSTAR!

GOOD LUCK MEG!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

The Hungry Runner Girl said...

YOU made my day!! Thanks so much!! Seriously, you and your girls are GORGEOUS!! Hope your diva day was amazing:) Where did you get your sweater? I love it!

Jill said...

Well, if you keep sitting in that same spot, no need to put a pic in that frame cuz you have antennas coming out of the top of your head! How cool is that?!

Your girls are just precious!!!

Nathan said...

You and your kiddos are just WAY too cute! I love those boots :)

Hope you had a great weekend!

ajh said...

Did you visit Burlington when you looked at a job? It is a great city. Visited two Lulus yesterday. I held myself in check pretty well. Got some Groove pants.

Julie said...

Have fun at Diva Days:) Cute pictures of you and the girls! You always look perfect....seriously, I have not seen one picture of you looking bad:) EVER!

Go Meg!!!!!

Melissa said...

Gorgeous pics!! :)

Lindsay said...

wow that is some talented procrastination. i'm not sure which is worse - hanging up an empty frame or never hanging them up at all? i've gotten to the point where i don't want to have to re-patch the walls when the frames come down... its not like i'm planning on moving anytime soon either, so there's no real need for this laziness