So, I've never done a video before. I do however, LOVE seeing other people's pictures and videos so I figured I better get in the game! I saw this post awhile back and thought I would give it a shot! I love how I'm staring a hole through the white piece of paper even though it only has the words and sentences on it:)
List of Words:
Aunt, Route, Wash, Oil, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, Sure, Data, Ruin, Crayon, Toilet, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Spitting image, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Syrup, Pajamas, Caught
* What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
* What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?
* What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?
* What do you call gym shoes?
* What do you say to address a group of people?
* What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs?
* What do you call your grandparents?
* What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
* What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?
* What is the thing you change the TV channel with?
I had to drag my husband out to pace me for my run yesterday because I could NOT seem to do it on my own. I even surrendered the Garmin to him and although I changed my planned run (he hates what he calls complicated workouts) we got a good tempo in. (not necessarily good at the time as I almost lost a lung and he nearly divorced me) Turns out when we're running and I ask pace, he says 7:10 but mistakenly means 6:41 half the time. LIAR and reason #246 why we don't run together. Disclaimer*if you are reading my blog for the first time, I do love my husband, (this is obvious) thoroughly enjoy his company, but we generally don't run together.
I am back in the ditch trail and wore SHORTS 2 days! Likely a tease from Mother Nature....
I am heading out on my bike now! I'm in my stretch of 3 weeks without work. My kids are in school, my husband is working or sleeping during the day which means I get to do WHATEVER I want for 3 weeks! LOVE it:)
Happy Hump Day All!